Friday, July 17, 2009

Thanks

Thanks to the AAI for including the in its recent mailshot to members. There was also a mention in last Sunday's Tribune about the site.

Many thanks also to all who have responded so far. I will keep the survey open for another 10 days or so before putting up the results.

A couple of comments about the questions - I put up the survey very quickly and with hindsight I would have re-worded a lot of the questions, and added a few more. A couple of people have said that the questions in the survey are more suited towards employees than employers, which is of course a very valid point. Another bias is that it is largely aimed at architects, and didn't really take account of the many architectural technicians who are equally affected by the recession and who have responded. If you have any comments about things I may not have addressed fully in the survey, please leave a comment or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment